Tuesday, December 3, 2013

An Ode through time

The tide rose, it swept me to (this) shore
Crashing, tumbling into a ball
Expelled from the Ocean's womb
I stand alone, shivering amongst the evening's shadow
Basking in its darkness, I walk it's remorseful journey
Leaving no imprint, absolutely no sign
Of my troubled past
Soon,
My memory fades to black...
Forgotten
Non-existent
The harsh silence beckons
revealing a host with an unrelenting violent voice
Reminding me of my pleasures and vices
Like cobwebs in the sky, the lightning quietly orchestrates a story
Of lost lust and forbidden love
A danger too unforgiving to leave in the past,
Unwanted for the moment,
Unnecessary in the future
I lived a thousand lives,
Only to find a thousand ways to die
Each, unique...morbid and morose

I stood
alone
I walked
alone
I died
alone

I feed the way with words to say
I spoke with a real voice of substance and morals
....
So much more from everybody else
In infinite and uncredited ways
All forgotten
In a life that spread over decades

C h a r m s

whistling through time....
Message
D E L I V E R E D
message denied
Message lived
Message died
Who cares?
Time cared enough

T i     me

Kept you company,
Kept you warm
Kept you fed
Kept you entertained

and now, it's time to share your last good bye
A final farewell,
The tide is low...it's time to walk back home
And spread the word...
Time moves, with or without your approval

Be blessed
Be healthy
Be accepting
Be forgiving

Be open to A soul of an infinite world that exists beyond tiny shores

No comments:

Post a Comment