Monday, November 22, 2010

just roll with me

i never and i mean never drink coffee, because i just don't like it
but today is different, because in two days i allowed myself only about five hours of sleep
i feel tired, restless, and strung out
six cups of coffee down and my focus is scattered
Discipline
my heart is racing, my mood is ornery
(where is the defibrillator)
does anyone know how to use one
my highlight of the day is sharing lorraine's story
shes a crazy woman that my family and i know
somehow she managed to find a female body builder in new jersey
who pays other women to wrestle her on the internet
as to why lorraine found this, i don't know
and its none of my business
but lorraine nominated my sister as a potential combatant
unbeknownst to my sister, a deal was being brokered
i am certain that this will not end well
...
funny story right
i'll nominate trevor to take my sister's spot

No comments:

Post a Comment