Monday, November 29, 2010

Ugly Sweater Party

It was quite a bizarre sight, and just for the record the worthless outfit ran me thirty American Dollars this past Black Friday (i swore i would never shop on that day).  My decision was impulsive, my eyes mesmerized by a mirage of colors....
   ...Three tiered orange button down collared shirt.  The red Tie had Santa in this florescent green and red hue (i think i saw some reindeer too).  An Aqua-Maroon button Up sweater...i can only imagine what Peterman would say.  My Pants, Oh those pants (brought me back to the good old days of the Joker), a dull Purple (with a waist size of 44fourty-four).  Socks?  Oh Yes, they matched my tie, Solid Red.  But the element that i thought (given the tie does give the outfit that special touch) really buys my status are the narrow (yet long) Tan and Brown bowling shoes.  It never dawned on me how slippery those shoes are (makes perfect sense though)...its a good thing that i kept my drinking to a minimum.
    I was more than ready for a party i never got to attend...next year seems so far away...i will take every opportunity to wear my prideful colors to all invited events (would i be disrespecting house of worship wardrobe codes?).  Had i worn this two decades earlier I know I would at least warrant a detention or 2, not to mention some visits from the floor bullies.

No comments:

Post a Comment