Monday, November 1, 2010

On St. Hallo's Eve

     As boring as my Halloween costume may have been, i did achieve my subdued status within the confines of this paganistic ambiance in a vortex of an alcohol-induced debauchery of a festival.  People give themselves permission on this date to live their lives through the eyes of their alter ego...consequence free...in many ways i get to witness who these people truly wish to be.  Cloaked behind their heart's camouflage, disguised to trick and in many ways treat
KNOCK-KNOCK
For the next twenty24four or so hours, my branded marks remained instilled upon my body...my left wrist with its pink collar and the back of my right hand with a stamp...which remained invisible to the naked eye; only a black light can illuminate and reveal its presence.
     My Saturday night was a blur, and only after my mid morning nap did my maelstrom of a memory become exposed to the events of the previous evening.  I spent the next three hours triaging my stories of that fleeting twilight.  During those three hours, i cleaned and mulched half of my yard, allowing all those affairs to ooze out of every pore of my flesh, allowing them to flow up and out and into my heavens baring light upon all lost thoughts.
   Candy my was first Shepard on my journey...dressed as a geisha, she ushered my path through a crystalline cold maze of drizzle and immorality.  Unveiling a distorted burn that trickled down the throat.
geisha :a Japanese girl or woman who is trained to provide entertaining and lighthearted company especially for a man or a group of men 
 Candy was the queen of an ocean filled with nurses, doctors, dancers, butterflies, gypsies, fairies, lady gaga, barbies, Greek goddesses, cat woman, snooki, and even a snow white...each was here to tease and entice...flirt with their eyes and sway their hips...from side to side.  The music was blaring, the crowd was loud and boisterous...blistering with youth and energy (so much deviant energy).  Right up ringside for a squabble, Raggedy Anne kamikazed this borderline delirious scandalously dressed nurse.  Landing three hay-makers to her right cheek...Don rescued them both...No harm no foul?
That became my cue for my exodus, i went to go find my enchanting serenading siren.  My ungratifying search had less then a desirable outcome...she was hidden on a day where the inner self would unearth.  Her beautiful voice would not be heard.  I jumped off the boat and took refuge up the road...to an old hole in the ground.
OPEN SEsame
It's a narrow room, yet very long...i walk to back...visually introducing myself to all hooded festival cohorts.  One by one, i can see them all, but do they know that i can see through their facade?  I reach the back...i get greeted by Autumn, her beautiful face concealed by a suggestively sultry disguise.  Her eyes connect with mine, she smiles...its p a u s e d  Joe orders our round.  With beer in hand i can see the sleazy fellow at the end there, is making Autumn uneasy ( i keep on wanting to call her April)...maybe because everything dies in the fall...yet her charm and beauty electrifies the room.  A tall voluptuous blonde catches my eye.  I smile and here she comes...meet Erica.  I have never met her, but her sister Sandy is an old acquaintance.  She is deliciously blessed with clear skin and lucent blue eyes...a soft and delicate smile...shes a tigress tonight (and most likely every night).  Her tail swaying, i can almost swear that i can hear a playful purr in her voice...Autumn comes by and aggressively pets her.  Odd and seductive.  Joe and I leave, to go find Billy...he always invites us over on Saturdays.
A lot of the same, with different faces...but how could you tell.  NoNdescript.  And like that we're out.  We go and find Don.  Joe informs him that he wants to go Jazz it UP.  That's a no go for Don, one fight is enough for him tonight.  After a slice of pizza, i obliged Joe.  
     Its a long walk up these stairs, step by step, i can feel the ghosts that have made this walk...the walls spoke with despair and air stale with depravity.  i reach the top and receive my stamp.  We walk around this hoard of people dancing and drinking in conjunction with the music.  Joe's little Goddess...right there in front of us...seemingly along or is she being ignored?  Not by Joe.  If only Joe brought his club, he could whack her on the head and drag her back to his cave...no one would notice that the lonely pretty lady went missing (just my feeling).  That is the second time that i have seen, and the second time that she was alone.  A dark cloud blankets me.  I recognize this beauty.  Shes a Raven haired femme fatale three years removed from my past.  The temptress leans in with her shapely physique and whispers into my ear how she was just thinking about me.  I can feel her seductive soft smoooothe satin dress as i casually caress her hip.  Like any bird in flight, she flocks back to her crowded abyss.  It's time...Joe and I depart.  Its Oh Two Hundred, Joe stumbles out of my car...twenty minutes later I'm in my bed...too tired to think...my eyes closed and five hours later they awoke...
Where was I and what did i see?

No comments:

Post a Comment