Saturday, August 13, 2011

Crack in Your Voice, you are Out of Sync...

Round three on the chug-a-thon...Alex, her friend Kenny and their blonde Kelly Ripa look-a-like friend with our best friend Joe...they're singing to grunge music, drinking bud light and doing shots of Vodka...arguing about classic rock...I'm feeling my buzz and I haven't even finished my third beer (I'm such a beer sissy).  The First two were Bud Lights, the third...Heineken (brewed in Holland...should I believe them).  My newest acquaintance is a shore away....she's complaining that she's home alone...yet she has not reciprocated any communication.  This could mean a few things, most likely on the surface...she's not yet interested In Captain Benson...Captain Patrick C. Benson.  Big surprise, its not my name.  I've been called many things in my life...some good, other times...mean spirited, negative things...Stick N Stones may break my bones, but bad words would never hurt me....Bullshit, they sting worse then any stick or any stone...just stating the obvious.  She's drop dead sexy with large green eyes....not only mine, but everyones favorite...right?  Personal tastes, are just that....personal to the individual.  Like what you like, and make no excuses.  This rowdy bunch wants to sing Karaoke.  I love listening to people sing almost as much as watching them do push ups or pull ups...lunges anyone?  Only for my select fans whom treasure their one-on-one time with me...sure they do, just like a root canal at the dentist.  In the past day (that means in the last twenty24four hours)  I've been shared through this land....and up to the Rising Sun...whatcha thinking, no one is listening?  Somedays it feels that way, other days it seems as if everyone is busting your balls...I've noticed though not everyone has balls...literally and figuratively...not to point any fingers (don't take me too literally, OK...seems to be a common mistake amongst people who have yet to feel my verbal rifts)...like Asian Kenny, he's for real...its cause he's Asian...thats what Kelly says, just after she sings out of tune while Kenny harmonizes on the Guitar.  Group Hug anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment