Friday, August 5, 2011

How Exciting!

This is my first posting from my first gadget. I've often swore that I will not fall victim and enslave myself to the dependancy of technology...i guess i lied, but with just cause. From a professional stand point, i've elected to conform my business to a paperless filing system. No need to fret, my memory is stll honed to recall all details...my original computer still sits between my ears. As should yours. Never lose sight of that fact, you are one of the original and perfect prototypes of any and all creations...not only on this planet, but in the creation of this entire universe. Even with all our imperfections...we are all still perfect, because life is our flawless and special gift that immortalizes us all.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete