Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Whats Under The Baltic Sea?

For the Non-Geography Majors that may be reading this Blog Entry on the Baltic Sea?  (Why am I even discussing This?) P.S. with that note, let me justify something...I always have my purpose behind my actions, (regardless of how bizarre I may come across) and in some instances my reasons and motives may seem Suspect/obsolete or even irrelevant/not pertinent...that may be so, but I Still Have MY reasons.
The Baltic Sea is a North of the Mediterranean Sea, and it is surrounded primarily by Sweden, Finland, a few old U.S.S.R. countries, Poland and Germany.  Its considered a brackish inland sea (perhaps the largest of its kind on the planet...interesting side note), that was formed during the last Ice Age.  Its Sixteen1600Kilometers Long.  OneHundred120Twenty Miles Wide.  With a Maximum depth of over FourHundred450Fifty meters (equivalent to twohundred250fifty fathoms...that is deep).  Total Coastline is over FiveThousand5000Miles.  Just as an aside, Brackish Water is saltier then water, but not as salty as sea water...just throwing that bit of information out there for you...root word "brak" in Dutch means salty!!!
Anyways, what the hell was found in the Baltic Sea?

http://www.aol.com/2011/08/01/underwater-ufo_n_915429.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl3|sec3_lnk2|82718

No comments:

Post a Comment