Sunday, August 21, 2011

Here is a F1rst

I am surprised, not that it was impossible to achieve a quantitative type of daily international readership...Fifty51%OnePercent of the current days readers were from the Netherlands. Roughly Sixty65Five00Hundred readers...domestic and international to date. Again, not to sound like a broken record...but thanx for taking the time to take a glimpse into a realm of the what ifs and what could/shoulds that shroud our lives revealing the ambiguities and lessons we all get exposed too. Life is a lesson plan, resilience coupled with perseverance (two similar yet distinct qualities to human survival), with an Eye towards a destination point...put you on a journey Destined for Success.
Speaking of which, I ditched my buddies last night...in their midst of loathing and introspectively complaining about their unfair rigors of their lives. I Ditched them for a plate of Loukoumades and Galahtoboureko. I win...Yum, Yum, and Yum.
I love my sweets, tender and moist...satiating a craving that only the Love of the Chef can provided.
It's that time of my Sunday, whereby I will challenge the boundaries of my Physicality...how many pull ups and push ups can I do? Herschal Walker, perhaps one of this Planet most physically gifted Humans performs ThirtyFive3500Hundred Sit Ups and One1000Thousand Push Ups daily. No Pull ups for Hersch though, so at least I am one up on him on that (maybe). I'll check back in about two thousand calories (probably the equivalent of an Opulant McDonalds meal)...happy eating that Bic Mac and Super Sized Fry with a Large Coca Cola. I have boundaries to surpass, personal expectations to meet and hopefully exceed. Quitting is not in my DNA...and it shouldn't be in yours either.

No comments:

Post a Comment