Friday, August 26, 2011

My Daily Rant

I never had a qualm over rocking any boat,
pushing any boundary...
Give me a spoon,
because I will stir the pot...
Whether you like it or not,
I'm just checking to see if you are
On Your Game...
are you paying attention
or just sleepwalking through life?
Wake Up, wake up....I will smack that sense
in your face, dare you to stare
into the eyes of logic...
make sense of this
ignore me not
ignore me if you want
your lose or your gain
either way,
its still your choice

is it really?
Free Will
the true gift in life
it exists
so use it

Why are people so fearful?
This Storm
"Hurricane Irene"
Media frenzy...
scarring everyone into shopping sprees
of what?
water, bread, eggs...
give me a break

For what its worth,
the weather is, what it will be
To be concerned over it in any way
is ridiculous...
its completely out of my hands...
why should I worry about it
Why?
The best that I can do is deal with it
afterwards...just like everybody else will have too

Why is everyone so scare
what are you all afraid of?
Who is left out there, thinking for themselves?

Neo,can you hear me...

No comments:

Post a Comment