Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Eight Pieces of advice to Salvage Your Relationship(s)

Some days I feel that I may need a tad bit more then *8Eight8*...but every little bit can help. We often do what we want, even if the drive comes from the unconscious mind. We can verbalize something/anything...but its our actions that determine our desires. You make your self emotionally unavailable to your partner, chances are it is your unconscious self that is steering you down that road...regardless of what you are saying...its what you are doing that becomes more pertinent.


Trust your heart, because our thoughts can deceive us...
...better yet come to the reality of what feels best...
and act on what feels right...
Trust the intuition
those signals
that come
from the heart
Your Heart

then again, that may be the only advice that truly matters...???
But what do I know, i seem to create my own obstacles
perhaps to see if I have the gumption to overcome them?
Or just that
I could be that dumb
to be my own greatest antagonist

I can be such a persistent pest

No comments:

Post a Comment