Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Has He EVER lied?

Mr. Ocho8Cinco5 (not his first mention on his Blog) claims that he will select a New England Patriots Fan to live with for the first few weeks of the season...Almost makes me want to be a fan just so I would have a punchers chance to live with perhaps one of the quirkiest prima donnas I have ever come across. Not to mention another obvious obstacle I'd have to over come in order to be seriously considered...my residence...Sorry my northern Friends I am perfectly happy living on this longgggg Island (some Seven7Million Folk between Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau County and Suffolk County)...although I am a sailor and the wind can take any direction...just not up to New England for this 2011 Football season
This has reality T.V. written all over it. What have we been brought too in this mindless world that is so ensnared in watching this talentless programming? I'd rather think then be thought for...

No comments:

Post a Comment