Friday, August 26, 2011

Wouldn't You Know It

I guess this is considered
My five minutes of fame?
Almost like a feather in my cap!

A funny thing happened,
A little birdie told me
That I've been censored
And banned?
Or is it called "blocked"?
In the country of China...
Hhhhmmmm....
I know that I have been
Read in China...
Was it by the will of those readers
That opted to decide
The words from this blog
Are not worthy of the other readers in China

HA with a scoff

I never thought the day would come
That I needed to be "censored"
And
If I had written a book or two
Would they be burned in China too?

Every person has a voice
Everybody has the right to be heard
After all
The strongest muscle
Pound for pound
In the human body
Is the tongue
(powered by one of the most developed nerves call the Hypoglossal Nerve)

Now use your eyes and mind
See and interpret my words
And then come to your own conclusion
Not someone else's

*Brought to you by China Censorship Central

No comments:

Post a Comment