Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How sexy are your shoes

I have a dozen sneakers, none of which are the least bit snazzy or catchy. I do though have a wider assortment of dress shoes...mostly black. But where would I wear them too? Contrary to what you may seem to believe, I very much enjoy the feel Of a sharp dressed outing. The majority of my time is spent under the constant threat of doing push ups, pull ups or some sort of squat...and when I am really misbehaving...I just might have to sit in a room full a smelly and sweaty peers looking to transform their physique into the "ideal image", as per the advice of such publications such as Cosmopolitan and Shape (just to mention two of many....and shame on them all for brainwashing such fragile psyches)...I do not like predatory-like antics/behavior. I like sticking Up for the little guy, always have. So don't push my buttons...there is a saying that rings so true for my fighting spirit
Fuck with the Bull, you'll get my horns

I Dare You to
Dangle a Red Flag

P.S. Just in Case you might be Wondering
I am wear a Size 14 Brooks sneaker that I bought less then Six6siX months ago
yet they seem to look as if I bought them just before the Obama Administration
Mary G tells I need a new pair...
isn't thir13teen unlucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment