Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mary, along with so many

Often wonder
how and when
do i find..

where
or even how???

What tha!?

How could I possibly know?

No seriously

Where Do I come up with this shit?

My Most frequently asked question.

I am just One Person, and my words sometimes strike the right cords. Remember this is our journey. These are our Lives. And we are all here to learn and Experience. I guess i keep my ear (my Left one, or would it be my right?) close to the ground...and i just catch the right vibration...as if I am wading in the water and the right wave comes along...and I coast it right to the shore.

WhatMovesMe?WhatMotivatesMe?WhereDoesMyInspirationComeFrom?

The Many,many everyday folk that I meet daily...
day in and day out...If I were to turn this Blog Into a Book I'd call it
ThreeHundred365sixty-five Days, One100Hundred People
So, In essence

You all

P.S. Keep Smiling
it makes people
wonder
what You've Been Up too

No comments:

Post a Comment