Sunday, October 9, 2011

Disclaimer*

My Blog that I share with everyone willing to read it, may contain some sarcasm and wit...certainly controversy...they are of my opinions and insights which I perceive as truths...Some of my thoughts and words may be unintentionally the underlying element(s) to induce offense, some confusion at times, incite with anger or provoke annoyance and/or a variety of other unpleasant emotional states...Sorry, don't read it if this is you. (I am also humored by those who continually respond to me and ask to be excommunicated!)

Or, just take it as is...
someone's opinion
Mine
my Opinions
Through Artful Expression

In a recent email I was falsely accused of having a "self proclaimed prophet mentality"...I think the word pathic was there too...

If only I have any sort of Divine Guidance to share...which I never had...Ever! I don't even go to church or temple...or anywhere...Ever. I have been kicked out of all religious groups, gangs, cults, clubs, etc...
Does this make me a bad person?
I don't think so. The religious enthusiast who may go around thieving and hurting, yet denounces to their spiritual leader their "sinful" acts is a much higher threat to everyone then I will ever be...ever.
I am not even trying to lead anyone...aren't prophets leaders? I let everyone make up their own minds...but I only hope that better judgement is used...sometimes, many times actually people get it wrong. Some people can learn from it...Explore for the Truth!

If I am to label my body of work I would undoubtably say that I AM an Opinionated Satirist...Hhhhmmmm, how do you like them apples?

Prophets have contact with divinity and the supernatural...
I have contact with people, many people...Daily...i get to hear many stories and angles...notice I did not write angels?

Prophets serves as intermediaries between deities and humanity...
I am simply an observer of everyone in my vicinity (sometimes the media)...I hear everyones story, their plights, fights and dilemmas...this is my catalyst, my source of inspiration...You and everyone around Me!

Prophets have Prophecies...
I Have family, co-workers, friends and a Cat named C.C...and a whole bunch of wild stories accrued by so many ranging from the present...all the way back to the past.

The stories and lessons are pasted on...to you. In many ways this literary work embodies an analysis of Human Vices and Follies...sometimes I may ridicule or at other times scorn. Trenchant wit, irony or sarcasm may be used to Expose and Discredit these vices and follies. Other times, I just offer alternate routes in the connectivity of humanity. Just Opinions, my opinions...and you know what they say about opinions...

Some Stories are Vigorously Effective...inevitably Penetrating
while others are serene, quiet or quaint...
some are simple and short
sometimes downright shallow...
But I do Love to steak my bite in depth...therein always lies substance and character...

I've been accused of being boring, uninteresting and unenetertaining...What would Joe Pesce say about that? I was also called Bizarre...which my aim at times is to give that impression...case in point I have no internet or cable connection to where I live. Personally I find people that watch a lot of Television or live on the internet as boring...don't you? (unless of course you're reading THIS blogs of course)*

Have I nauseated anyone yet? Today? Yesterday? Tomorrow perhaps? May be one or two folk...I can't please everyone, all the time (not even some of the time...thats life).

No comments:

Post a Comment