Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I've Told Eduardo

Now I might as well tell you
Excitingly disgusting is the inevitable beauty
of Worldly Stupidity!

For anyone wondering...and I know that there is plenty of speculation as to what in the Heck is actually crossing my mind...I'll make it real simple...
If you are intellectually squeamish...please look away you may be blinded with nonsensical confusion...trust, you will!

the
He or She...is
Who I would like to see navigate through these waters?
That person who holds a curiosity eye of an explorer coupled with the undeniable thirsty mind of a philosopher! Think of Magellan and Aristotle...
The feistiness of gladiator and the determination of an astronaut! A cross between Buzz Armstrong and Spartacus...
why is it then only men first come to mind when fame is in question...isn't there an old saying
"Behind every great man stands a great woman"
anyhow...
Who's taking me up on my offer?

No comments:

Post a Comment