Saturday, October 15, 2011

Unsolicited response to what?

The colors of Fall
Yellow, Brown, Orange...Red
as the Chlorophyll dissipates
Green fades to Yellow
the original color of the foliage
everything around me slowly withers away into its natural hibernate state...
The natural cycle of life
another metamorphosis

for me, its day three of three
I barely survived the first night
Good music and Good company always helps
Yesterday, I did the unthinkable...I sacrificed self therapy (Yoga does wonders for the mind, body, spirit)...in favor of fulfilling my obligation to my wager to Joe. I met him for happy hour (which always seems to turn into hours). Being half deaf often gets me things I don't want...thank you very much. I am difficult to understand as is, even harder to deal with when there are these misunderstandings abound...nonetheless here is the pumpkin ale that I don't even want...
Seeing the demographic of my environments the past two evenings...a few thoughts cross my mind. My-my how does one lead such serious sophistication...the daunting life of a twenty-something year old. With the retro eighties look, simple lingo and poor text grammar...I can't wait what the next decade brings (assuming we all survive 2012)...The next group are those mid life folk. They basically break down in two types of characters (divorcees or curious seekers...both carry their unwanted baggage in their secret closets that they keep safely hidden behind many smoke and mirrors).
Being quiet carries its own advantages...neglect. I mostly go happily ignored...little do they know how closely I am aware of everything going on around. I am a natural magnet of eternal information (its the gift of a true introvert). I can close my eyes walk about the room knowing exactly who everyone is and what they represent...how lucky of me to be the record keeper. The third night is still my mystery to be experienced...those who seek to explore in search of a solution often miss the youthful exuberance of the joyful ride that life brings. Let me strap in and see where I am headed today...who will cross my path and what will be learned from the day...who have I not met yet today?

No comments:

Post a Comment