Thursday, October 27, 2011

If This,

A journey that I have chronicled over the past thirteen months...was shared, face to face with each individual reader that has graced the channels that have been conjoined via our internet connectivity...
Then my passport would reveal (to date), fifty three different stamps.
A truly World Wide Community

The Fifty 2econd stamp would be a multicultural country that borders the Atlantic Ocean and the Indian Ocean...with E11even different languages recognized in its Constitution...this country is known to be home to some of the oldest archeological artifacts discovered. Fossil remains that date back three million years. The Republic of South Africa has been dubbed as the Cradle of Human-kind. Welcome my Southern readers!

Upon leaving the African continent, I would be entering the Middle East for the Fifty53rdThird Stamp...Welcome!
It is defined as a Jewish and Democratic state...the only one on the planet. It was partitioned from Palestine in 1947, and declared independent in 1948. Ever since then, Israel has been on constant turmoil with all surrounding Arab nations. WWRKS?
"Why can't we all just Get Along" - Rodney King after been beaten by the Police in Los Angeles

On a different, happier note (not that Rodney isn't a happy camper)...Halloween is just a few days away. Halloween happens to be the third most celebrated day in America.
Can you guess the First Two?
The tops on the list is a dead give away, it is New Years Eve!
The Second, is certainly one that goes under the Radar...not to me, since it fell around my birthday for almost two decades. I am a quiet, cerebral type of fellow...I am not one to welcome attention...therefore, i enjoyed the prospect of having my birthday around another celebrated day...that way, the attention was not on me! Although, my friends held a surprise birthday party for me when I turned Sixteen Years Old...The good Old Derelict days! The universal party I am referencing is...the Super Bowl.
New Years Eve, The Super Bowl and Halloween...the three Most celebrated days in the American Calendar. Its Funny to me, how much the American Culture parallels Paganistic type of practices. A party for everyone, on any given day...Hey whatever makes you happy...because when you're happy, and I'm happy...then we could all just get along!

Dalai says
"We will NEVER obtain peace in the outer world...until we make peace with ourselves first"

No comments:

Post a Comment