Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Forgive me if I get a little Political

It came in the form of a Dream...we all dream when we sleep, right? We just don't always remember them. Well I remembered mine and I woke in a tizzy over what my dream spoke of, to me...
BofA, otherwise known as Bank of America...you know how i feel about bankers? Biggest bunch of crooks, sorry if I am offending any bank employees...it's the bankers on top that rip everyone off...that's who I am referencing. Anyhow, in my dream I was assessed a penalty fee because they suspected me of littering on their premises.....hhhmmmmm. The penalty I had to pay out? They collected my entire account. Thank goodness I am not a customer of BofA in the real world. Now, in my dream I am absolutely pissed off...
Let me tell you why!
In the real world, I am so anal retentive over garbage disposal management...I get into arguments with family and friends over their refusal to recycle. One major tick I had with how Kathryn managed her waste was her refusal to separate her recycles from her regular trash...but i never gave her a hard time over it. For the record, I bring my recycles home from work (or anywhere else i may be)...just to insure that they end up recycled!
So back to the BofA dream...
This bozo accuses me of littering and collects my account as his own. I demand to find a relevant supervisor to rectify the dispute...I find the "boss" and it's an old friend of mine. His name is Desmond O'Sullivan...
As an aside I haven't seen Desi in a decade plus! I have seen his sister Kaitlyn on rare occasions...she's grown into quite the beautiful woman...albeit a bit bizarre (from an over the top hippy sense)...nonetheless, I would date her in a heartbeat. I am always drawn to the beautiful, unique and Bizarre.
Back to Desi...
I think great, he is the boss and he knows me...he will see my point from a sensible standpoint and alleviate my troubles! Another side take on Desi...I would have never expected him to become a Corporate Slut...so it is odd that I placed him in a suit position in a bank I don't like.
So I tell Desi my dilemma, and that prick could care less...
As a matter of fact, he finds it funny that another accounts has become confiscated!
Thanks a lot Desi!
(Desi in Real Life would Never...nothing like stating the obvious)
So, he is in some board meeting with other "suits" (how I despise corporations), barking orders and chuckling out loud...
How indicative of how things have turned out. If our economy has run dry (and by stating our, its more or less the entire planets)...where is the money (I mean it does exist right?)...in the pockets of a character like Desi...the Bernie Madoffs of the world...hoarders.
I am shocked that BofA's stock skyrocket yesterday...absolutely shocked!
Maybe thats why I dreamt them? Does not explain Desi in a suit though? Desi definitely is the type to recycle!
I Hope you all have had better dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment