Sunday, October 23, 2011

It was an Emotional Late Morning

Putting Life in Perspective, as to how delicate and short our time here is, as who we are...precious only begins to describe this...infinity is how we affect those close to us...Lucky sums up where we are! Fleeting is how long we have with each other...
Zachary's memory was shared amongst his family and friends at West Meadow Beach in Stony Brook. His sister Katharine gave an intensely passionate and very much genuinely nostalgic recollection describing her relationship with her brother...one that spanned Twenty Seven Years. Even though I never met Zachary, I felt as if I had known him since we were Six years old. In many ways Zachary reminds me of myself...He is playfully deviant, undeniably courageous, caring, sincere, supportive...Yet uniquely rebellious and feverishly aggressive with experiencing the boundaries that life can bring. Had roles been reversed and my sister been up there talking about me...she would certainly paint a similar picture. A funny dynamic exists between One Brother and his Younger sister.
My sense of grief that his family and friends are experiencing nearly overwhelmed me...Two Emotional speeches...No Doubt about it, Zachary was a very beloved man...touching the very souls of everyone who knew him...
May his family and friends find that inner strength and best cope with life...as Zach would say and do...rub some dirt on the wound and get yourself back up for the next fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment