Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Truly am Shocked

On a Day whereby over Eight8000Thousand readers have crossed paths with the words I have sent through Cyberspace...
A new visitor has been identified...
The Fifty F1rst country to visit is None other then the Islamic Republic of Iran, otherwise known as Persia...
Welcome
The word Iran, in Persian text means "land of Aryans"...I found that interesting...i find many things interesting, that most people don't...
The first Dynasty to arise in this area dates back a almost Five5000Thousand years. First identified (confirmed) human habitation dates as far back as 75,000 years ago...with the discovery of stone tools that have been dated as old as four400,000 hundred thousand years old. Historians believe that civilization began here centuries before the rise of Mesopotamia. In essence this could very well be seen as...The craddle of human history. Its an old interesting country...I just don't know if I will ever go visit anytime soon...I certainly am not planning on hiking their!
Or
Just Hear?
Plane Ole Anywere.

No comments:

Post a Comment