Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Take the Opportunity to experience the sacred unity Opening you to your Destiny

I view myself as a realist...I need facts and data...results through repetition. My mind is scientific, not that I scoff at the romanticism of chance and intrigue...rather I look for root and substance...logic and reason. Mathematically predicting probable outcomes...expected endpoints.

Last Night...
I left my Yoga session ten minutes later then I wanted...
Traffic out of the parking lot, down to Nicholls went quick and smoothe...
quicker then normal!
I got stuck behind a slow truck at the 347 junction...
slight delay
Zoomed my way down to middle country road...
slow driver holds me up...
I miss catching the green light to head east on middle country...
wait, wait, wait...
Green!
Go!
I'm down the road, I have one stop to make before I get home...
My library...
I pull up to th intersection to turn onto bicycle path
(the cross road for my Library)
There in front of me
laid a freshly crushed motorcycle
It appeared to be dropped from an airplane
Completely smashed
Somebody lays dying right in front of me...
Cars are pulling over, inquisitive onlookers
stopping to catch a glimpse of the reaper
Morbid Curiosity...so grim
I leave...
no need to end my day on this note

Destiny is a funny thing, had I left ten minutes sooner as I wanted too...
I could have been that small distraction that delayed this man from turning his motorcycle through this intersection

The Ripples of life...
we affect so many
in different ways
We all make a difference!
Always

To this stranger
whose path just missed mine...
Blessed Be and may your Soul Rest in Peace

P.S.
When I am Remembered in a Heart...My heart never forgets
Nor does it ever regret
When you walk to me...I run to you
No matter the distance


life is short...live it. love is rare...grab it. anger is negative...dump it. fear is awful...fight it. memories are precious...treasure them!

No comments:

Post a Comment