Saturday, October 8, 2011

Every One has A Say, whats yours?

Walking out and about today, on a Jewish Holiday...Yom Kippur...A day of self reflection...I could not help but think over my history over the last Three300HundredandSixty65five days.  What type of individual have I been?  Am I worthy for One More Year?
I have done some good, plenty good actually to many people.  Some I know, others I don't...but to me it never matters if I know the person or not.  If I can help, and they seem to have a need (are they a good person?)...can I help them?  I do when I can, If I can with what I have to offer.
Always.
Its who I am.
The not so good.  There is only one that sticks out...Well its Kathryn, she who wishes to wash me away from her memory...have I warranted this?  She refused to meet and discuss her feelings...am I left to self speculate her perspective (she's basically told me to die not knowing)?  She refuses to acknowledge the peace pipe I have extended her...because?  She may fear a change in her collective consciousness?  Am I wrong in thinking of these possibilities of rectifying past discretions?
Seventy Five Hundred people
in
Forty Nine areas in the world
Who thinks what?
Share, please tell.
She has needlessly threatened me...
why
when she can just Hash Things Out
one on one
its how I work best...
know thyself Kathryn
I know who I am, please make an effort
figure this

I Believe in peace
Balance
between person
between animal
between nature
between everywhere
and everything



P.S. Kathryn's words to me
she is always sincere,
even when she doesn't mean it!

3 comments:

  1. Hi urcrazy, I'm glad to have you as a reader...you seem to read and even post your thoughts. Thank you for your repeated support! You may want to consider becoming my seventh follower since you seem so interested in the lame things I tend to discuss with the world wide web. What do you say? Share your gumption!
    Your Narrator and Author
    Patrick Benson

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.
    I have no respect for anyone who chooses the text message route to end a relationship...don't you think there is a LACK of a backbone in that?

    ReplyDelete