Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Debt is Done

The third night brought me from my faithfully relaxing Yoga class...and thrusted me right in the middle of Octberfest! Dehydrated with pint in hand...I'm destined for trouble at this pace...Joe and I leave the beerfest.
I get out of my Yoga clothes, put on some nice green slacks with a sophisticated woolen white sweater...I undo my ponytail, my locks flow freely disguising the visage...incognito mode has been engaged.
Fifty minutes later, I return back to find some of the same faces and a handful of new ones...they all have one thing in common...with booze in hand, they are all flirting with their smiles and playfully jousting with their words...reeling each others interests with suggestive subtleties...I get quietly introduced to a brass and debonair young blonde...a brown fedora crowns her face, a piercing smile and sharp wit immediately greet me...Buena Daniella...charmed to meet you.
She's laying it out, telling Joe exactly how he needs to hear it. Raw, Brutal, Honest!!! Its a song and dance Joe knows all too well, somedays its an easier partner to masquerade with...but all in all, never the courteous partner...who ever told Joe that life is a slow paced dance? Why would he even believe it? Her artful words crashing like Gale force winds against the instinctual passive logic that drives Joe's soul...unrelenting to the desired serenity he seeks. As I told her...she has a low tolerance for BullShit! Freshly ingenious, this clever siren muscles her will, she crowds the dance floor with Courtney...smothering Joe, making a show for the rest of the world to witness in shock and envy...seducing onlookers, provoking a lack of inhibition. How far does their enchantment reach? Perhaps to the doe-like eyes of the short little shy blonde whom captured Joe's attention...immediately sending him into a state of unbareable infatuation...her name is Stacy...Hi Stacy, that is all it takes to start a conversation.
In exactly thirty minutes, the clock strikes midnight...I hug this charismatic temptress and bid her adieu
(but I do leave her one promise)

Today marks my first day to do what I want...the East End Wineries...one of my dearest group of friends...I see myself going to at least three destinations...
Pellegrini, perhaps one of the best Long Island vineyards
Try their Encore (its a wonderful Bordeaux style blend), Pfeifle Merlot is also amongst the tops for what Long Island offers.
Clovis Point, and its not only because I have too either...I had a charmingly cute experience their once...plus their wine does have potential.
Roanoake has a Ms Kyra Kenwood performing today...Good Luck Kyra!
other possibilities...
Shinn, because they are the best!
Baiting Hollow Farm, not only do they have the cutest pour girls, they also save animals (horses) with some of their profits!
and finally
Martha Clara because Leanne, is just awesome!
Cheers, and feel free to join Joe and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment