Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Alive and Free to Confess

In what was such a small Mess...
She invites her friend...only to immediately regret...
Undoes her Invite...
and hopes for the Best...
All for the sake of salvaging an Old friendship.

I Say...
Her confession is downright hysterical...and here I was thinking that I was the only person to immediately become disenchanted after agreeing to A day with friends. I, unlike you, feel no compulsion to make an excuse for canceling a rendezvous. I'll outright tell them that I need to cancel (why give an excuse?).
As far as keeping a friendship alive, if your friend is meant to be in your life (or Vice Versa)...it will be there for you...destiny is quite the finicky delinquent who comes and goes without any warning, and never bothers to explain intentions...it's all up to us to decipher...

No comments:

Post a Comment