Thursday, January 26, 2012

Elemenophea says

What do I find obnoxious?
I heard the vent...and I completely understood. They hate when they hear their phones ring...
"I'm suffering from Induced Gadget Stupor coupled with Phone Aversion Disorder"

I understand your point all too well. I can't state with confidence that I am socially anxious, as a matter of fact, my job description requires a lot of socialization that I have successfully handled. Needless to say, I loathe phone conversations too. I have NO land line at my house and my cell phone is either off or on vibrate (when on). My ex-girlfriends have mislabeled me as being a poor communicator...their primary method of communicating is via phone conversations (which I feel is a poor way to focus your communication through), therefore I have never been able to successfully get important points across to them (and that has COST me GREATLY) since my preferred method of communication is FACE to FACE. My relatives are starting to think I hate them, since I am not answering or returning their calls. My friends have all but given up on making plans with me since I seem to be difficult to get a hold off.
This is all much simplier then it appears...just find me, and tell me to my face what you want. I am far more reasonable then you may expect...a face to face conversation with me may leave you very surprised!(and inspired to continue to converse with me)
Plus, phone conversations...are so annoying...from the ring of the tone (all tones are annoying)...to the bullshit politics and imbalance of pseudo Phone etiquette...it's all baloney I tell you. Put the phone down, click off the cell...just find who you want and tell them exactly what is on your mind!
Simple...right?

*But keep this Point in mind, a phone conversation is still better then NO conversation*
From a phone conversation/text you can set up plans for a face to face rendezvous...all business is best done in person...at least that has been my Personal Experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment