Saturday, January 14, 2012

Am I Nice?

I'm not "Nice", far from it...although people continually think of me as "Nice" and proceed to praise me for it. Let me correct people, I am Fair and I do what is Right (at least from my standpoint based upon my morals/values). Being Fair can easily be confused with being Nice if there is an unsolicited benefit someone is reaping as consequence of my actions...but I only do what I feel needs to be done.
I abide my actions by one Simple rule, I treat others in the manner in which I would want to be treated...
People who have crossed me will vouch that I am not Nice. But with that said, you will find thousands of people that I have crossed paths with and touched their lives that will swear that I might be he nicest person that have met...
Life is so funny, so many unique instances...with such precise timing
Off by a beat and you miss a train...early by three seconds and you can run into someone who can change your life forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment