Wednesday, January 25, 2012

If she is Generic, what does that make Me?

She purses her erotic lips...and I hear her seductively utter
"For you know who I claim to Be and what I am about, so
What can be said of you...?"

I'm anything but...I'll be that fellow that you'll notice the instant you walk into a room...almost as if I sport a Bulls Eye overhead
God, I hate that about myself...if only my Low key nature had a say!

With my long flowing brown curly locks, dangling down to the middle of my spine...Binding my essence to such superfluous Ascetics...superficiality has never suited me, nonetheless that is where I seemingly draw my strength from...much like Sampson did Five Millennial ago...
As he found...Only to be Betrayed

My Glimmering Eyes, Large...Brown with Tints of Hazel...Almond in Shape...Pierce through any Soul as If Spears emanate from my Gaze.  Shielded by my Strong Jawline, beset by my thick full Lips...
Those who feel Insecure Often find a fortress of Intimidation with first Impressions

My sculpted Chest and Brawny Back get capped with rugged Shoulder, safeguarding my extremely sensitive Enlightened soul...but dare to bare a challenge, and you'll find my proud Ego battling to any Bitter End

My Slim midsection yields to a narrow waistline leading the way to my broad and muscular hips...Hips that Have more Power then two to three Men...Combined!
A Cast-Iron backside, potent with a Gladiator's masculinity
Panther-like Legs that are Sturdy, Long, sleek and forceful anchor me seemingly on Mountaintops...allowing me to reach the Heavens, when no one else can...

A Powerfully Hypnotic and exotically charming smile, Hides my quiet demeanor...Yet still seducing the curious, enticing the ordinary...outright enchanting wayward souls...
This unasked allure merely forces me to draw in...much like a tortoise, withdrawing back into my Shell
Those tempted, can't help but follow

Aggressive with undivided elocution, harsh in expression with an unyielding mutiny...defiant in my rebellion
Stubborn with enthusiasm...
My Humble Desire is one in which introspective thoughts exist in modest setting...I feel most comfortable ignored and behold...for it affords me to Observe and Absorb
Very little gets past my attention...and nothing ever goes forgotten

I am Helplessly attune and morally astute...I crave intellectual growth, just as much as I yearn to physically challenge my boundless limits...with laser point focus and an insatiable thirst for the unknown
I refuse to be ground...my soul is meant to soar, beyond any sky

Let me be, who I want to be
Give My Space...I am always mentally building a world, only those that harbor a similar vision can see...
and with my two massive sturdy hands I will erect any and all objects I desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment