Friday, January 27, 2012

Mel is Upset,

Every fellow she's ever met...
Has either been uninterested in Mel...or she has been disenchanted with them...
Join the club Mel...
My advise to you on the matter...

I whole heartedly agree with these recommendations that have already been brought to your attention...How you need to get out there and actvely seek out who you want. To a large degree Mel, I have similar feelings with what you are experiencing. I know how you feel, frustrated and continually disappointed. I find that many women find me exotically attractive (and just as many that may not...to Each their Own), but the women that I want are often either uninterested or emotionally unavailable to be in any sort of relationship with me....how unfair is that! Life isn't simple, it's meant to be challenging and complex...and we grow, evolve, develop our character through our experiences. I will make you a promise Mel, and I will ask that you reciprocate it...
I promise to not give my search up...as long as you keep yours up! Deal Mel?

No comments:

Post a Comment