Saturday, January 28, 2012

Life is Raw and Unfiltered

I fight to keep my right of free thought...I own the privilege of developing my own conclusions and holding my own opinions. Unbiased and without prejudice. I have no qualms over making outlandish claims...radical thinkers can change the course of anyone's future. I do very poorly when I feel someone is commanding me as if i am their dog...the hostile barking any voice can mimic.
BARK BARK BARK BARK
One word for you
GROWL
that will be your first and only warning!
I hold no belligerent bone in my body, and I certainly am not one of those perpetual confrontational types...but disrespect me or someone I care for...
and sometimes you get forced to stand for your ideals
and DO what needs to be done
Life has no place for a cowardice type of existance

If, on this planet...we lived a life engulfed with liberated minds
We would treat each other with much tenderness, compassion and concern

Instead, there exists a robotic engineer line...with rules and regulations stuffed into the pety minds of the weak minded
Dictating how life should be lived
and those who don't abide
Often find themselves on an undesireable lonely path...

Creativity lights the sky blue in my dream
Freedom then lifts my spirit...and I soar, higher then any engine can bring me too
Inspiration wields the wide eyed hope for a better tomorrow
that can be a reality
If we all stick by each other

Just Saying

No comments:

Post a Comment