Saturday, January 7, 2012

An Authentic Request

On this beautiful Saturday, it can't possibly be a January Day.  Sixty60Degrees.  Sunny.  Slightly Breezy.  It Can't Be Winter!  A year ago, I was waist high in snow...loving every moment of it as well...

How will I spend this Saturday?

I Want, so Desperately want an outing out on the East End...I Love Wine Country Long Island.
From the friendly folk to their tasty wine...The Scenery.  The Food.  The Comfort.
If LeAnne Agrees, then I am Destined for my Trip.
A Trip that will take me to...Oh I don't know, some unexplored area out there (with just as many known treasures)...Heaven truly is Here and Now...

Authentic...she lurks these waters...
She is Lonely in her Heart and Mind
Harps on her Past, Ponders her Present, wonders of her Future
She Sits and dwells...
Unaware of how to react to her emotions
Fierce.  Explosive.  Fearsome.  Furious.  Violent...yet Profound.  But always unexpected, and just as Unpredictable!
She's Lost, with disorganized Passion...
Spiraling out of control
How and what...its all happening around her...
She's Spread thin...shared with so many...
She would rather not talk about it...she hopes it will dissolve with time...
She, just like everyone else...Authentic and looking for answers...Close your eyes Baby Girl, I'll wake you with your answers...If I Have them...

No comments:

Post a Comment