Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Wait with Fanny

She sits to my Left...otherwise, I wouldn't be able to hear her. Quietly waiting. The Room...if that is what you want to call it...is unquestonably vast. With its infinite shape, its impossible to accurately estimate who is waiting with us...but I Know this, anyone and everyone has their wait at some time...
All for seemingly various reasons...
and what we all wait for does range...

Waits that coincide with Unique situations taylored to FILL immediate and/or distant "needs".
Waiting for These Answers to find our consciousness...
Locate our Soul Mates. Discovering the purpose of Why? Or How? and Who Am I? Questions of religion and spirituality...and of all things beyond...
Where have I come from and where will I go...
This List is Endless...

Some People feel helplessly trapped, while others hopefully pursue...

Wait denotes STILLNESS...
stagnancy...
Life is meant to be about the experiences of the learning curve in its journey...and when its all said and done...its going to seem like a very short Trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment