Monday, January 23, 2012

Are you weird? Am I? Who cares!

Well, I believe everyone has something weird about their nature and/or routine...nonetheless, I never judge therefore I don't care...be as quirky as you want to be!
As far as I go...well, I am who I am and I never care to think what others opinions might be...and neither should you, as in care in someone else's opinion.
But since you asked...if I am weird, well....
Artistically unique, unexpectedly fun and entertaining...always charming, and extremely calming...as a matter of fact words cool, calm and collected sound just about right. I'm built like a gladiator from Ancient Rome, yet I wield a pen fiercer then any sword. I can and will do more push ups and pull ups then just about anyone you might know, yet I prefer to spend my spare time wine tasting...I have no Internet, cable or telephone connection where I live, if I am home you might find me quietly reading.
Am I weird?
What is weird? Different from the norm? Who sets the norm? Why can't people just be themselves, pressure free.
I will do what I want, when I want. I never have intent to harm any one in any way. I will be what I wish, all the time.
What does this mean? I will wear what I want, when I want...even if it means shorts after a snow storm. I'll go where ever I want, when ever I want...even if it's a place called home on a Saturday night!
Everyone should follow this example...pressure free, loose, relaxed...just be yourself...
Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment