Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Calling Me Crazy is So Cliche...

I believe just about everyone is Personalized and Pattened...their own individual! No two people are identical, hence each of us are very much individual. Although, there are "similarities" amongst many...and these similarities seem to radiate around a general norm or "expected" type of look or behavior. Few dare break to a domain that utterly holds no general ground rules!!!No Restrictions on who and what anyone can be. Those few who ultimately set new standards, create novel outlooks on washed up ideas...all at the cost of being ostracized, ridiculed and mocked...Those same INDIVIDUALS hold an unparalleled Strength and Shine.
It is that subtle transformation that benefits the greater good...unfortunately, the initiator will more then likely be vilified...yet, they understand that their Open Mind may somehow help influence others in a Posi+ive way...in some way, perhaps induce a beneficial type of Evolution!
Just Saying.
I admire those that brave that uphill battle. Those that understand what it is that they seek at the end...and completely assume whatever sacrifice is necessary for their success.
I do what I want, and what I want is to do good for the world around me...
No matter what fire may burn my hand...as I reach to help

I applaud all that have the same will, the same determination to foster whatever energy is necessary to be set apart...
Why be Vanilla, when there are so many more flavors?
Customized and separate can be mesmerizing...Hypnotizing...Seductive...Alluring...Enticing
Everyone is Different...but to be unique...is beyond strong
It is outright Beautiful...simply Special
Dare to be Different!

My final question to you all...Why is it that so many take life so seriously?
Afterall, we all wind up in the same spot...
Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment