Saturday, January 21, 2012

She's Never Been Kissed

Well...I may have exaggerated a little.
She is Young, Sweet and Gentle
did I mention Shy?
Quietly waiting to find her Knight...frustrated that all her friends find comfort in the arms of others...or so they say!
She feels sad and lonely...
Why is life so unfair?

Shall I interject?
I think that I should...

Don't Rush Happiness, It Comes with Time!

My perspective on being in or out of a relationship...
I would rather be unsatisfied/uncomforted with being single, rather then be unhappily resentful in a relationship.
Feeling sad is an easy excuse, but not one that you should focus on. Everyone I know, I know many people have something to be sad about.
The best advice I can truly give you...and I know that it s far easier said then practiced...
You should look inward to feel happy, and not rely on someone else making you happy. Be strong and be happy with yourself first and foremost.
And, for the record...
You are still young and you will have plenty of time in your lifetime to meet new people, make new connections and build relationships...so don't rush it. With time will come all that you seek!

Be good, be well, be healthy and be Blessed
Respectfully,
Captain Patrick Benson...otherwise known as Konstantine
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment