Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I spoke with Madison

and I was heartbroken listening to every word...
Her parents died tragically in an accident when she was a little girl. Her first marriage ended after four miscarriages and her Husband left Madison for another women. After re-marrying, she gave birth to a beautiful little girl...three months ago, her six month old and Husband died in an automotive accident...
My Sincerest Condolences Madison...no words that I have will ever take your Pain away...nonetheless, you will be in my prayers.

Madison feels destined to be alone, I can see where her darkness has taken her...and it's far from a lonely corner...

Life is a series of trials and tribulations, and What distinguishes us is our character and ability to survive them. I stopped feeling sorry for myself a long time ago...because I recognized that we all get tested to our maximum capacity...given some people are able to sustain a much more challenging road....
Therefore, what gives me the right to complain about MY life?
We Are All in this Together. This is happening to all of us.
Madison, I recognize that you are not complaining, just venting about your situation.
I leave home in the morning, when it's dark...I return home at night, in the dark...and the only soul to happily greet me is a cat I rescued eighteen months ago.
I know many people, and for the most part, they all love me (aren't there always exceptions?)...yet my days are emotionally empty...
The only person that I have found
(and due to where I live combined with my work obligations...I have met and known thousands upon thousands of people)
AND whom I know that, we are FITTED right for each other...has been blinded, crazed and confused through opposition and circumstance...and as far as I can see, she would might as well consider me dead. There isn't a person ON the planet whom would take better care of her, then I...yet, she wishes me to not exist. That is my injustice, her and I are BOTH destined to be alone..since life is destined to keep us apart...
By some Miracle, I do wish that life were different...not only for ME, but EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment