Saturday, January 21, 2012

If I were to share my Confession

Guiltless...I need to be, Understanding You is a Gift I Never Asked for

Need I confess???
But what crime must I admit too???
I swear it wasn't my fault...
It's never any of our faults...
It's always someone else...
Done so,
By their hands, their actions, their words
Provoking us into undesirable reactions
Knee Jerk Snap

My only true admission is this...
I work hard, real hard at being the healthiest and fittest...
I try my best to help all...and ask nothing for in return
I keep rooted...with my ear to the ground...feeling that beating pulse
Pounding
My sense of empathy is so evolved and developed that...I feel your tears before they fall, hear your cries before your screams, see your scars before your rupture, smell your sorrow...taste your heartache...
I may be blind to the tormented ways of the world...but I understand your troubles, sometimes far greater then what you can comprehend...

Need I say More?

No comments:

Post a Comment