Friday, January 20, 2012

I met her by chance

Her Name is Revona, and she is stuck in a loveless marriage with a lying cheating husband (who's family is every bit as untrustworthy as he is). She asked me...
"What should I do?"

It's your call Revona...but since you asked
Do what is RIGHT for you. Do what makes you HAPPY. What is in YOUR best of INTERESTS. I have read, more then once..."it's best to have loved and lost, then to have NEVER loved at all."
I never believed it until I got caught up in loveless relationships with good women. I thought that with time I could love them. They were good to me, and for me. I treated them all great...that is why they never left me. I was the initiator, the instigator for terminating the relationships.
I reasoned that I would best serve them to leave them to find someone who can love them back...it's what they deserved (and that was something I was never capable of truly doing for them). As I stated, being loved is what they deserved...as far as I go, staying in a loveless relationship was outright selfish of me. Ms. Revona, you deserve what everyone else deserves...to find someone that loves you every bit as much as you love them...and both counts should be so GREAT, that they should be immeasurable!

No comments:

Post a Comment